Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Surfed my brains out this weekend... and it's already Wednesday.

The south swell hit big, and then disappeared into the oblivion of holy wind, batman. Such is the travesty of the surf conditions here in Nor-Cal. I used to think it was No-Cal, and preferred that name to the real McCoy. No-cal sounds healthier, or perhaps just less filling. Well, I speak only for Nor-Nor-Cal because, Santa Cruz is loving life. It is firing down there!

I woke up hella early yesterday morning to go down to the beach with my board and sealsuit, just for the hell of it, and caught an early morning sunrise over the mountains. The surf wasn't awful, but it certainly didn't look good. The San Francisco population of ocean-heads are a little depressed by the recent wind activity, since it will probably screw up the breaks for the better part of the week.

Well, the exciting news is that you can comment on my weblog easily by clicking the comment button below!