Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Virginia, The world tour continues, and some new experiences...

Where do I begin? I'm going to have to split some of these stories up... Noteworthy events upon which to elaborate

1) Tennis matches against the fierce boy, Daniel, and the ferocious co-worker, Ryan, including the days leading up to the excitement.
2) The friday that began the world tour, just in time.
3) The opening concert Saturday morning, deep fried from the inside out, with an all-star rockstar encore that night
4) The Williamsburg shows, 3 nights, two days
5) The last day of the tour in Richmond and Great Falls
6) The Thursday before Pride and the 5 dollar cab ride
7) Pink through Pride!

I should start dating these pages, since the brilliant minds at Google decided that dating entries is unnecessary... fools. I still haven't surfed since the windswell weekend, and my carshare keychain is broken - this weekend will be long, and I want to tear it up, cuz! Make up fa lost time.