Wednesday, December 17, 2003

SINGING IN THE RAIN... where could i be?

I suppose it rains frequently enough in SF to justify this spontaneous inspiration to sing, however, today I am singing in NYC, which is probably where the song/film took place. More than a couple reasons why I'd be singing in the rain. First off, it's warm, hella warm. Otherwise I'd be freezing my ass off in the snow. The second reason is obvious, and should probably be the first, if it wasn't so cold in this city... I'm in NYC. I love this town!

For all those who actually check in here once in a while to hear about my life's stories, here's a few notable ones. Last night was my sister's birthday (Dec 16), and we started it off around 12am at a hip place called the China Club. Let me just say that girl can move... the morning lingered on until 5am, and waking at 9am for work was no pretty sight. I def thought I saw satan in the mirror when I saw those red eyes... as I found out this morning, these red eyes may just be an indication of jet lag.

Saturday morning I leave for NOVA, and will be seeing lots of friends from JMU. It's been almost two years since I've seen most of those cats, and I'm totally stoked to be visiting DC as part of my winter tour. Check out the schedule for my spring fling tour coming up... it'll be going on mostly in NoCal with a few shows in Maui and other venues TBA.

Highlight of this trip: waking up to snow falling at my first glimpse of daylight on Sunday morning...